Guitar Scale Mastery
Craig Bassett's Guitar Scale Mastery course is designed to teach the intermediate guitarist techniques for learning scales in the most effective way and use them in solos in a fluid, musical and effortless way. The course teaches a method of mastering scales by learning them on a single string, over two strings and then across the fretboard. The is enforced by ear training exercises and then practice in applying the scales in a musical setting, creating licks and improvising.
Membership website plus backing tracks.
- A method for learning scales that combines hearing the scale, visualizing it on the fretboard, physically playing it, understanding the music theory and using the scale in musical applications.
- Learn scales on a deep level so they can be used fluently in improvisations without thinking
- Guitar Scale Activators - special backing tracks designed for practicing scales over in order to bring the sounds of the scale to life and imprint them in your mind.
- Pentatonic Guitar Success - 246 page eBook for the ambitious guitarist wanting to develop their pentatonic scale technique.
- Scale Degree Mastery - 76 page eBook with exercises to develop the ability to visualise scale degrees.
- $67 for a 3 year Premium membership
If you've purchased this course please click here to let us know about your experience with it!